This song came on the radio on our way up to Eugene to see the surgeon today. I had heard it before, but now it really has a different meaning for our family. Enjoy!
So it has been more than 24 hours since my treatment and so far, so good. I feel like my cheeks are flushed, and I am a little tired, but I can't complain. I can do this!!
Kristen: Is a really nice song. After a long week you and the family can have a good rest. Keep up the good work and keep trusting the Lord, because He is carrying you.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from the kids: Esther, Noah, Hannah and Ezra, Alex and me.
We are praying for you and the family.
What a beautiful song! We are praying for you. Evelyn and I have prayed for you together. I hope that if you need anything, you won't be too afraid to ask. Because we would do anything for you. ~Cindy Lou Bailey, Sylvan & Zion
ReplyDelete