Sunday, May 20, 2012

A bit groggy...

Well, it is day 4 after chemo and I am feeling a bit groggy.  The mornings seem to be better, I wake up around 7:00 and feel like I have the energy to do a few things.  I went to church today and was feeling pretty good.  By the time I got home around 1:00, I was ready to lay down.  My head feels like I am in a dark, thick cloud.  It is a very strange feeling.  It is hard to concentrate.   I am drinking ginger/lemon water, thank you Rachelle, and that seems to keep the nausea away. 
  The kids are doing pretty good.  Meg's young women's leaders are really being supportive of her and helping her feel like she can share her feelings with them as well. 
  Thank you all for your calls and comments, please know that they are so helpful to us. 
We love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Kristen,
    I do not even know what to say. . . Other than I love you and you are a VERY STRONG person and you do have this!! You are always in my thoughts and prayers!!
    Jen

    I do not have your number anymore but would love to talk with you if you feel up to it. If you have a minute would you email me your number and a good time to call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the ginger works I'll make sure you have gallons of it!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    My address is 260 W Berdine Roseburg, Oregon 97471 Our number is 541-530-0766. It was great to hear from you! I miss you!
    Talk to you soon!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete