So, this is basically me this past week. Minus the gown. They do let me wear my own clothes, thankfully! Each day I have come into the Cancer Center to get 3 hours of fluids. Felt pretty rotten Sunday afternoon, Monday and Tuesday. Feeling better today, Wednesday. Basically try to sleep while the fluid is running. Scalp and bones are so sore. They say the white cell injection makes the bones sore. My heart beats have been irregular, racing and jumping all over the place. So tomorrow is a big day. Seeing the cardiologist in the early am. Then lab work. Then the oncologist. Hopefully I'm on the upswing now so don't feel like death warmed over. Actually put on jeans today. Spent the afternoon in bed or on the couch at Mom and Dad's yesterday while Darryl and his dad laid tile in the front bathroom.
Love to you all!
P.S. Thank you Aaron, Sally, Cord and Emery for the blanket. I have been snuggled up with it every day. It is perfect. Also thank you Nancy for the scarves, I know they will come in handy. You all are so thoughtful. Thank you!

I had several of your friends from high school ask about you last night at Zumba.. so I shared the link to your blog with Christy Smalley, she in turn will share with others. Thoughts of you fill my mind all day. Hoping today is better than the last few for you.. I love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle, I am feeling better this morning.
ReplyDeleteI love you too!
Kristen-
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my daily prayers! Stay strong. I hope you are feeling better today and continue too. I look forward to seeing you at co op events when your feeling better! Take care and God Bless, Jodi