Monday. Went for CT scan early am. After scan went to CC for IV hydration, 2 bags. Heart beat is irregular. Feels cold, clammy, dizzy. Home by noon, went straight to bed. Trying to sleep without much success. Started fever. MD sent to ER for EKG and Echo. Home by 6pm. Trying to sleep. More IV hydration early Tuesday am.
Oh my dear Hang in there..this shall pass. I hope and pray that you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteLove, Evelyn
Is this something normal or expected during Chemo?
ReplyDeleteJust thinking of you today and wanting you to know. I loved reading the comment of others on your blog sister, it is a reminder of how much you have touched the world around you for good. so many people love and care for you! I feel blessed to call you sister! Sending you a giant hug!!!
My dear Kristen: It was an answer to prayer to see you this morning. I have been praying to be able to see you. You are a warrior..keep up the good work. One day at a time. Or better yet, moment by moment. You have a great Mom..and remember you are in great loving arms. Our Heavenly Father is holding you in His loving arms. Keep smiling you are surrounded of people that care for you and we are here to help you in what we can and need. Love, Evelyn
ReplyDeleteBro Amos
ReplyDeleteJust remember that everyday is a good day, no exceptions. We are both surrounded by loving families, friends and ward member. We're all praying for you and that is really the best medicine there is. We are both fortunate that Heavenly Father has given us the wonderful medical advances that are available to us today. I'm finishing my third week of radiation this week and will begin my second round of chemo. I'm really enjoying the naps. Your positve attitude and desire to win will carry you through this. Even though I'm 3000 miles away I'm walking with you.