Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Just call me Raquel

We went wig shopping today at Merle Norman in downtown Roseburg.  They had about 55 wigs on the wall and there were 3 long ones that I thought might work.  It was a completely weird experience.  I was so glad that I had Meg and my sisters, Ranelle and Rachelle with me. 
  We ended up liking one by Raquel Welch.  It is about my same hair color and a cute hairstyle.
 The owner was helping us and she wears a wig everyday, just because it is less hassle than doing her own hair.  I am not sure if I will ever get to that point, but for this summer I am going to embrace the wig as much as I can. 

  Tomorrow morning we go to Eugene to get the Medi-port put under my skin on my chest and also to test one of my lymph nodes. We will be gone all day.  I don't think I have ever gone under anesthesia before, wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Meg you look great...like mother like daughter...That smile lifts anyone that is in need to turn their sorrow into joy. God bless your family greatly. It shows that through rough times one can smile...Love you guys..

    We will be praying tomorrow..relax and trust in the Lord, He will take you through the surgery in peace if you let Him do his job. Everything will work out. Take it easy and looking forward to see you again. Remember if you need anything please let me know..We are hear to help you in what ever you need. You are in my thoughts and heart.. Love your friend and sister..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, you look beautiful in your new hair. If anyone can rock the Raquel wigs it's you!! Makes me want to get bangs. Thanks for letting us go with you. It was a fun day. I'll be on the lookout for "granny apple seed" apples..apparently they are the best!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete