Friday night I could not stand it any longer, the hair had to go. It was getting so matted and brittle and as hard as it was to get the clippers out and do it...it actually felt good to get it off, even through the tears!!
Meg kept telling me, "You're okay mom, you're okay."
Roman said, "You look like me!"
I think we have the bravest kids in the whole world. I know this is hard for them, but they are showing such bravery and strength, I am so proud of them!
I know, it is not pretty. But, that is what chemo does to you!
Back to get fluids tomorrow and hopefully to find out the results of the 7 lymph nodes that the surgeon took out.
Kristen... your strength is such an inspiration to me. I think your pretty without the hair! You and all the boys are going to look AWSOME!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU!
You've done what I've secretly have wanted to do many times (shave my head). You look good! I am so glad you have such awesome kids! Love You!
ReplyDeleteActually, you're much more than pretty! You're beautiful and can totally pull of the new "do." We are so proud of you and pray that the Lord continues to strengthen you and your family! You are loved by so many people! Thank you so much for blogging, it helps us to follow your journey. We love you and pray for you always!
ReplyDeleteLove--Linda and family
My dear friend...the hair is not what make you pretty. Is your heart that makes that special person that we love to be friends and love to be around. Keep up with your fluids and lots prayers that tomorrows result would be good news. No matter what...we are here to go through this journey with you. Your kids are really special..they will give you the smile to keep up going...Have a good evening..lots of love
ReplyDeleteYour beautiful! Hair does not make us attractive! It's our light that shines in our eyes and face! And you my dear are one beautiful lady!!
ReplyDeleteHeck Demi More did it for a movie! You are our GI Jane! :-)
Kristen-
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration! You kids are very brave and so amazing. You are such a beautiful person. God Bless, Jodi
Kristen you look great without your long hair. You definitely can pull it off. :)Meg and Roman are being so strong too! We love you and are amazed by all 4 of your strength.
ReplyDeleteKristen, I love reading the comments about how your beauty comes from within. I couldn't agree more. You are a beautiful amazing women!! You have wonderful children that reflect the time, care, and great parenting you have given them!! You have many friends and loved ones that love you and care for you! You have blessed the lives of many in so many different ways. Stay strong sister and remember that "all things work together for your good". I LOVE you so much. I am grateful that we are sisters and friends.
ReplyDeleteWe think you are beautiful!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you look absolutely beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete