Today we got the results back from the genetic testing that they did about a month ago. They were testing to see if I was genetically more susceptible to other types of cancers. The surgeon had told us that if this was positive, then they would just do a mastectomy and also a hysterectomy, as ovarian cancer is closely related to breast cancer.
Well the results are negative!! YAHOO!!
Tomorrow we go back to Eugene to see the surgeon. They will measure the tumor to see how the chemo is working. It started out at 4cm. Anyone want to take a guess at what it will be tomorrow, after two rounds of chemo??
That is the BEST news!!! Good news comes in 3's right?!? Nodes-NEGATIVE, Genetic test-NEGATIVE and I predict good news from the surgeon tomorrow. I'm going with 2.5cm Love you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you got good news. In the middle of a tunnel you can see some rainbow. Praise God. I hope and pray that the tumor may had reduce to half. Have a safe trip tomorrow and may you get great news there too. You guys are in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteLots of love and may God continued to bless you all.
Very nice to hear that news!
ReplyDeleteAw Rachelle took my guess so I'm going to say 2.25cm! Glad to hear you're getting good results. I'll keep praying for more good news! I love you!
ReplyDeleteKristen-awesome news! I'm hoping today brought more great news. God Bless, Jodi
ReplyDeletePrayers have been answered! Words cannot express that gratitude in our hearts for this great news. We pray that you are comforted and that the Spirit does not leave your side (or the doctors attending you).
ReplyDeleteLove you tons!! Ben, Linda and Family