We are half way through the chemotherapy! I start round #4 this Friday, July 6th. My doctor is having me wait a few extra days before starting the 4th round. I am thankful for the extra few days to regain my sense of self and to have the opportunity to spend time with my family, get out of the house, have some fun and also catch up on some things around the house. But, I am also anxious for the chemotherapy to be over, and want to just get it done! A few more tests on the horizon...I have a liver ultrasound and full body bone scan on Monday.
Some of the Myler family came to Roseburg this weekend and it was so nice to see them and feel well enough to visit and spend time with them. I feel very lucky to have such a wonderful extended family. I have felt nothing but love and support from all of you!. THANK YOU!!
So glad you get a couple extra days to feel good! I hope you do something fun! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe've been checking every day to see how you're doing! Halfway is a huge accomplishment! Congrats! Love, Ben/Linda and the family!
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you constantly. Thank you for your courage and encouragement to everyone that reads your whole experience.
ReplyDeleteConnie, Daniel and Evelyn