Our journey through Stage IIB, estrogen and HER2 positive breast cancer.
Sunday, June 17, 2012
My thoughts today before Round #3
I am nervous. I am anxious. But, I kmow that I can do this. I read a blog about another young mom who was going through breast cancer and chemo. She wrote how she felt right before chemo as if she was going away on a trip for the next 7-10 days, but the only place that you are going is to your bed. And don't forget on this trip you are going to be very, very sick. I can totally relate to how she feels. So, if I don't reply to your emails or calls for the next week, just remember I am away on a "trip."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Isaiah 41:13
ReplyDelete13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Doctrine and Covenants 98:1
ReplyDelete1 Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks;
Doctrine and Covenants 50:41
ReplyDelete41 Fear not, little children, for you are mine, and I have overcome the world, and you are of them that my Father hath given me;
Deuteronomy 31:6
ReplyDelete6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Dear Kristen: It must be scare, I know I'm scare for you too. I'm glad we got to talk last Friday. You don't understand how sweet as a melody it was to hear you and to talk about what's going on in our life's. You may think that you don't have the strength or energy to do this again. However, please don't forget that God is with you every moment of this road. Your experience is uplifting, that when you are feeling not your self u still share words to encourage others. Dear just rest and concentrated and getting your self well. You are doing your part and God is doing His Part. Remember that if a day at a time is too much..There is always moment by moment..like the song of the Hymn:
ReplyDeleteMoment by Moment
Dying with Jesus, by death reckoned mine;
Living with Jesus, a new life divine;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine,
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.
Refrain
Moment by moment I’m kept in His love;
Moment by moment I’ve life from above;
Looking to Jesus till glory doth shine;
Moment by moment, O Lord, I am Thine.
Never a trial that He is not there,
Never a burden that He doth not bear,
Never a sorrow that He doth not share,
Moment by moment, I’m under His care.
Refrain
Never a heartache, and never a groan,
Never a teardrop and never a moan;
Never a danger but there on the throne,
Moment by moment He thinks of His own.
Refrain
Never a weakness that He doth not feel,
Never a sickness that He cannot heal;
Moment by moment, in woe or in weal,
Jesus my Savior, abides with me still.
Refrain
Lots of Love Kristen..Will keep in touch..Our prayers are with you and our love too.