Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surgery today....

Just wanted to let you all know that Kristen had her sugery this morning.  Heard from Darryl that she is out of surgery and in recovery and doing well.  The surgeon said Kristen did great and that the surgery went well.  I will post more as I know more but I'm sure Kristen will let you all know a little more detail in a day or two when she's feeling up to it.   Thank you all for your thoughts and prays! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for letting us know how she is doing. I have her in my thoughts and prayers all morning. I hope she recovers soon...Lots of hugs and kisses for you Kristen. Lots of love and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been checking on Kristen, too! So glad that she has the surgery behind her now! We're all praying for her speedy recovery! Ben, Linda and Fam

    ReplyDelete