Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Surgery rescheduled

We have rescheduled the surgery for next Wednesday, the 22nd.  Darryl's back is bad right now, so we are letting him rest it and get feeling better before we do the surgery.  He has been such a support to me and has taken care of so many things.  I don't want to do this surgery without him.  Another week will also give my body more time to get feeling better each day.  It is incredible how long it takes your body to bounce back.  I am amazed at how many people go through cancer treatment each and every day.  Oh, the things that you put your body through, in hopes to one day not have cancer and return to your "normal" life. 

1 comment:

  1. Kristen - I hope Darryl is feeling better and you will soon be too! We're still buzzing our heads - let me know when you have stubble:) I'll get some too - maybe...soomeone told me last week I look better in head scarves :( Love you!

    ReplyDelete