Monday, September 10, 2012

Spending the weekend at the Reber's

We had a very busy and very FUN weekend at mom and dad's house.  Wednesday we got everything set up for the yard sale

Thursday was more setting up and pricing.  Luckily Rachelle came down from Vancouver and she helped out a lot.  Meg and I stayed the night Thursday and Friday. 


Rachelle also made up these T-shirts to sell.  Aren't they great!?!  If any of you would like a T-shirt, you can make a comment on this blog or contact Rachelle.  They are $10.00 a piece.  Large and XL sizes available.  I am going to find out when the next cancer walk/run is, these shirts will be perfect!





Not only did we have a huge sale going on in the front, but meanwhile in the back, dad was busy picking green beans off of his two tepees!  He also had Meg digging up potatoes.  Mom picked A LOT of bell peppers and jalapeno peppers.  Later in the evening, we all went and picked a whole truck load of apples.  Like I said, it was a a busy, busy weekend.  We worked hard and had a great time together!

Roman even found a praying mantis!  We have not seen one of those in a long time! 

Now it is Monday and back to school time.  I have an appointment today with the radiation team to set up my 6 week radiation schedule.  Then tomorrow back to Eugene to see the surgeon, so he can check up on how my incision is healing and clear me to do the radiation. 

Side note, we have some friends who are also dealing with cancer right now, please pray for the Amos family!  Thank you all. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kristen I'm interested in a couple of those shirts! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you all should get shirts that said you survived that weekend. holy cow you were busy. :) wish I could have been there to have fun with you.

    ReplyDelete