Our journey through Stage IIB, estrogen and HER2 positive breast cancer.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Check this out!
It has been almost 2 months since my last chemo treatment. This is how much my hair has grown. I am so excited! And, it is SO soft. The kids think rubbing my head brings good luck!
i love rubbing my boys heads after a hair cut. I love that soft fuzzy feeling. hope you are doing great. i love you sister and wish I was there to rub your head for luck. i need some :)
Its looking good! You'll have a full head of hair before you know it. Love you!
ReplyDeletei love rubbing my boys heads after a hair cut. I love that soft fuzzy feeling. hope you are doing great. i love you sister and wish I was there to rub your head for luck. i need some :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Bet that feels great! Live to you all!
ReplyDelete