Wednesday, November 18, 2015

TOFW and TOFG

Meg and I went up to Portland for the Time Out for Women and Time Out for Girls conference.  Unfortunately, I started getting sick the day before we left, so I wasn't feeling great.  But, we still had a wonderful time with our friends and family that were there.  We were able to stay in a hotel close to the convention center, and they had a shuttle, so we didn't even have to walk in the rain.  At the convention center, the girls were upstairs in the ballroom and all the women were downstairs.  We had a great time.

We met John Bytheway! 
 

Saw some friends from our ward, while waiting in line to get autographs from GENTRI.
 
And of course, a picture with the singing trio GENTRI.  

 
It was so fun to be there with Meg.  It was also really fun to see her "fan-girl" side come out. 
Oh, how I love this girl of mine!!  

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!! Emory said, I'm calling Meg.
    I'm so glad you guys had a great time together.

    ReplyDelete