Saturday, November 28, 2015

Silicone vs. Saline

I have the next surgery date set for December 16th.  This surgery is to take out the expanders and to put in the implants.  My homework is to research and decide what sort of implant to use, silicone or saline?  Any thoughts?
  I also wanted to put a few pictures with me using the Coz "E" pillow that my mom made for me.  I am sure I will be using it again after this next surgery.  She made two of these for me, I used this blue one ALL the time!  I slept with it, sat with it and just snuggled with it.  It gives a lot of chest protection, it works great!  The other one she made is a bit smaller and skinnier, I used that one in the car to protect my chest from the seatbelt.  It is still in the car now and someone is always using it. 

             These are MUST HAVES if you or someone you know is going to have a mastectomy. 


My favorite way to use it.  Ahhh..I just might sleep with it tonight.

You can also use it this way.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get the measurements. My cousin in Oregon is going through chemo now and I think she will have a mastectomy when she is done. Those are cute pictures of you. Good luck with the saline, silicone thing. I will ask my aunt what she did.

    ReplyDelete