Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween

We love Halloween!  We went to our church trunk-r-treat, Meg helped run the "Fishing Pond" game for the little kids and Roman was busy wheeling around with his friends.  Afterwards, we took Roman and a friend for some real trick-r-treating in a neighborhood.  The boys had so much fun, they got spooked by a few houses, got loads of candy, and after about an hour were so tired of carrying their big bags of candy that they were passing up houses just to get to the car.  It was hilarious.  Meg and I walked the neighborhood with them and we were both wearing shoes that weren't that comfortable.  Meg actually ditched her shoes and just walked barefoot.  But, thankfully the rain held off until we were on our way home.  It was a great night.
                                           Wow--time flies by--Roman is an old man already
                                                                Meg-Tinkerbell

1 comment:

  1. I have to laugh, but on first glance at this picture (not looking at the mouth), I thought Dean and Kathy must have visited for Halloween. I think it is the hair and eyes. No Roman I don't think you have grandma hair. Pretty wild. You all look so cute for Halloween. As usual, I didn't take many pictures. Kristen, I need you back with your camera!!!

    ReplyDelete