Saturday, July 21, 2018

Meg preparing for SUU

This past week has been a time for trying to get as much done as possible.  With the 25th on my mind, I am trying to get as much of my school work done now.  I am taking five classes this semester at Utah State.  I am finished with two of them, and trying to wrap up the other three.

There are so many things that I wanted to do this summer.  I love being outside in the morning and listening to the birds sing.  I love going for a run or walk before the heat gets overwhelming.  I love being out in the yard.  I love being with my kids.  This is Meg's last month at home before she heads off to Southern Utah University.  It makes me feel sad that I will be going through chemo, instead of focusing on her and spending time together.  I need more time.  So.....getting rid of the cancer cells has now become top priority.  I still need 40-50 more years.  I am willing to do whatever it takes. Hopefully doing this will give me the time that I want and need!

I am so proud of Meg and her decision to attend SUU in Cedar City.  She is ready for the next phase in her life.  I will miss her immensely, but I am so happy for her!!



No comments:

Post a Comment