We took a little trip up to Portland to see Sally, who was there for a book conference. It was GREAT to see her. The kids swam in the pool and we got a chance to visit. How did I get so lucky to have such a wonderful family? On the way home we took a small detour to find a hidden gem.
YEP, this is what Guiness Book of World Records calls the "smallest park in the world"....at least we think it is. Not sure what the definition of a park is, but hey, it was an adventure finding it in downtown Portland. We may or may not have been illegally parked for just a few minutes while we ran the 1 1/2 blocks to get a photo.
Ha, ha, ha!! I wondered if you found the park. Usually I wonder that about this time of morning and do not want to text you and wake you up to say, did you find the park? Beauty sleep is golden. It was so good to see you all. What amazing family we do have that would drive three hours for a few precious moments of togetherness. I think that made the news of the next day more bearable. Emory and Cord were very very jealous that I got to see their favorite friends and cousins. We love you all and are so happy for the good health news. We miss you and look forward to seeing you all soon again.
ReplyDeleteAnd I think Rachelle is amazing, too.
ReplyDeleteLove you back Kris! So funny that when the kids said to do a silly face we did the same face.
ReplyDeleteAlso, the definition of a park...a large public green area in a town, used for recreation. I'd say what you guys are doing is recreation and to an ant that would be a large space lol. Thus it's a park! Gotta love Portland!
Sally, you are too kind.