Dear ODOT,
Why is your freeway so bumpy?
We stayed at a hotel close to the hospital the first night primarily because Kristen didn't want to try to make the drive home so soon after surgery and she had an appointment with her Plastic Surgeon on Thursday. I was grateful we were so close to the hospital just in case anything went wrong. Luckily nothing did. Kristen slept fairly well that night.
We made it home! Kristen is asleep and doing well. We went to see Dr. Christiansen this morning at 8am. He removed the bandages and fitted her with a special bra. Her incisions looked good and he said everything looked like it should. She has another appointment with him on Monday.
I was hyper aware of every bump and crack in the road driving home. I was trying to give Kris the smoothest ride possible because any movement is painful right now. She survived the ride home and is settled in.
No comments:
Post a Comment