Thankfully hair does grow back! It was time for a cut, I was starting to look like a mix between an afro and a mullet.....not a good look. I was just so happy to have hair again, I put off getting it cut. You know how it is when you go to the salon and you feel excited for something new, but nervous that it won't turn out the way you wanted? Well, I had none of that this time. I was just excited to get it cut and have a style. I have not had a "style" in over a year. Unless you call hair falling out in clumps or a fuzzy head, a "style".
Meg
a rare picture of Darryl
Roman's last baseball game. Waiting on first base.
I love your cute hair! It looks so shiny and pretty!!! I had a dream about you last night and we were in college. I had a crush on this guy and he came up to talk to me. I was sooo excited! Then he says, " So, is Kristen your roommate?" LOL!
ReplyDeleteYour family looks wonderful! I think Darryl might even be smiling in his picture! I don't think he has changed at all in the time I've known him! (handsome as ever). ( :