My mom and I went to a DoTerra class a few nights ago and we had a "scan" done. Really you just put your hand/palm on this machine and it scans you somehow (don't ask me??) It then tells you what essential oil your body needs and how it could help you. There were around 70 possible markers that it was checking. Before I did it, I was absolutely sure that when my report came up, it would show 70/70 were messed up. But, to my surprise, my number was 16. Out of those 16, 14 of them would be fixed by using the Deep Blue oil. The other 2 would benefit from the Basil oil. Pretty interesting. We have started using a diffuser in the house. Everyone loves it so much that we have to take turns getting to choose what room it is in. It is easy to do and smells great. Plus the added health benefits!
- Anxiety
- Depression
- Insomnia
- Cuts and wounds
- Cold and flu
- Insect repellent
- Fever
- Memory loss
- Cancer
- Multiple sclerosis
- Headache
- Fatigue
- Hot flashes
What a coincidence! I just bought some DoTerra oils tonight from one of my sister's friends! I thought of you and then checked your blog!
ReplyDelete