| Mikayla invited Meg to go to the Oakland Prom. Such sweet cousins! |
| Beautiful ladies! |
| Grandpa Reber with the girls. |
| My babies are growing up so fast! |
| LOVE IT!! |
Friday was the Night of Mystery formal dance up in Eugene. Let me just put the story out there, so I don't forget. Meg and I went dress shopping, we had set aside the whole day. On our way up there, I joked that we should just find a dress at the first store so that we could spend the rest of the day playing. She said, "well...maybe by the second store." We stopped at the first store and no luck. We went to the second store and found two dresses that had sleeves. This was one of them! It was amazing! She looked beautiful!
So beautiful!! I'm glad you got to play! Cord got asked to Prom, too! Our kids are growing up too fast!
ReplyDelete