Sunday, January 10, 2016

3 week post surgery

I got the stitches out with no problem.  The nerves aren't really connected, so I can't feel much.  Everything seems to be going well.  Still can't run for three more weeks.  I was hoping to be able to start running again, but will have to walk for now. 

Powerball is up to 1.3 billion!!!  What?!?!  I have never seen it that high.  It is fun to talk about what you could do with that kind of money.  So far the kids and I have decided to buy a couple of houses (one on the beach of course), a new car, and we all would have a segue.  The segue is what Roman wanted for Christmas---he got a Rip Stick instead.  :)

So far, 2016 has treated us well.

1 comment:

  1. Well, we would be beach neighbors right! I really only need a bungalow. =)

    ReplyDelete