This past week has been full of emotions for me. Another member of our ward died of cancer this past week. There were three of us all diagnosed around the same time. I am the only one left. I know their cancers were both very different from mine. I know this. Everyone is different. I know. But, I can't shake the sadness that I feel.
Cancer is everywhere. Everytime you turn around. Someone you love has it. Someone in your church. A friend. A co-worker. Be kind to everyone. We just don't know what they are dealing with.
I'm sorry Kristen. This past Saturday at my church we heard of a member that has 2 cancer they just find out. Liver and lung at the same time. Then another is being taking to surgery this week to take away what is possible a cancer. I know is hard Kristen, but there is a reason that we don't understand God's will. Keep trusting in Him, and may he give you peace in your heart. Lots of love, Evelyn and family
ReplyDeleteKristen & Darryl, you guys are in our prayers every single day!
ReplyDeleteAaron & Sally