I know you all must be curious about what I look like these days....I know I would be, if it were any of you going through this. So if you promise not to laugh, then I will show you! :) Actually, I am getting used to it and love how easy it is to be bald. No curling irons, no flat irons, no hairspray, no shampoo/conditioner, it is great!
Denise, this is for you!!
You are still beautiful, even without hair!
ReplyDeleteWe agree with Dennis Reber family's observation and marvel at your strong and sweet spirit. We are proud of you and your family's courage.
ReplyDeleteWe love you all.
Dad & Mom Myler
Why would anyone laugh! You've got it easy now! =) Just buff the dome and go! Lucky!! I kid. I echo what both mom/dad said as well as Dean and Kathie. You are amazing and beautiful even without hair!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get some rest tonight. You can call me if you can't sleep. I love you.
Hey Kris - I'm not laughing - I am smiling - because I see your same beautiful spirit shining from your eyes and in your smile...I see an empowered young woman facing the world with courage...and I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! No one could laugh at you! You are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI always knew you had a great head under all that hair. Kristen, you are amazing and beautiful with or without hair. you look the same as you always look to me. I love you!!!!
ReplyDelete